West Ham 2017/18

Maybe Joe and Yaya will join him and Zabba there. He could try and get Nasri and Navas back while he's at it.

Good luck to him though, hope he does ok there. Decent chap, and won us that double so fair play to the guy!

You were chirping about Rafa coming. I said that it was just paper talk, you said "well the bookies have Rafa as favourite"...

I take it your bet came good then?

ha, nice try. did you conventionally miss out Pellegrini ?

''Anyhow, they’ve moved us into a much bigger and better stadium and could be attracting likes of Benitez or Pellegrini. ''

you replied...

''Yeah, just like the same papers report Ronaldo/Bale/Neymar going to the scum...''

(so you thought it was bullsh*t and we could never attract Pellegrini)

and i replied

''Well ... bookies have Rafa as favourite and Pellegrini second''

...so getting the second favorite manager in was hardly 'paper talk' was it

I wouldn't be surprised if West Ham finished 7th and I wouldn't be surprised if it was 17th. Outside the top 6 the premier league is getting tighter and tighter and a good manager can be the difference between finishing in the top 10 or the bottom three. Wouldn't be surprised if West Ham have a really good cup run next season.

Mind you, he needs to have something to work with. I suspect he wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't have some transfer funds at his disposal. Part of me wonders whether joe Hart will go back and maybe even yaya might end up there. But whilst West Ham have some good 'uns they also have some dross.

I like West Ham as a club, I like their fans, and I like Pellegrini. I wish him and them well, they deserve a bit of success.

Sully n Gold, went to Spain, for some tapas meals, got themselves a manager.. and a crate of Jellied eels !! OK, I'm so sorry for that :-/

As the manager of Villarreal and Malaga he did very well with very limited funds. And he is able to get the right players in that will suit West Ham, having manages in South America and Spain.
He knows the PL and that helps a lot for being a foreign manager.
IMO this could turn out to be a very decent fit.
However West Ham will never beat our song about him being brought in by the Sheik in his Lamborghini...

I'm forced to agree with you (;

Good luck Manuel and rebuild West Ham they need to start splashing the cash after selling their fans down the river with that fucking ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.