West Ham 2017/18

Baffling how Stuart Pearce can get a job at a Premier League club. Utterly clueless to be 'onest wiv ya.

West Ham fans don't deserve the shitstorm that is coming. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Their directors make me think that P.J. Swales wasn't such a bad guy after all. OK, he was clueless, but at least he wasn't malicious.

West Ham fans don't deserve the shitstorm that is coming. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Their directors make me think that P.J. Swales wasn't such a bad guy after all. OK, he was clueless, but at least he wasn't malicious.

The club is doomed. They are the next Pompey.

Next season, they will be in Championship, Noble lumping the ball forward to Andy Carrol in front of 15,000 in that disaster of a stadium.

Brentford have a better future than West Ham.

To be fair, Moyes was doing well at United right up until the point when Zaha finger banged his daughter, allegedly.

With Zaha back at Palace, I’m surprised he took a job on in London so close to that gifted finger dexterity owner!

To be fair, Moyes was doing well at United right up until the point when Zaha finger banged his daughter, allegedly.
He had a really good Charity shield run culminating in a trophy that his detractors often omit

Any club that appoints Stuart Pearce deserves what it gets , absolute clown .

Is that with the benefit of hindsight you talking.

I remember when he was given the caretaker job at city. We had a decent run. All said yes give him a chance.

What a joke that was. We create or score more goals now in one game than we did under him in a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.