West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Post-Match Thread

Too many players off their games I''m afraid but we still should have won that in normal time.

Midfield 3 were quite poor and Sterling and Mahrez too. Palmer the only forward with any real desire.

Right now Foden, Grealish, Rodri and Bernardo have to start all the important games.
Lets face it Sterling is always poor. The others just have the odd off match.

yep it was a free header 6 yards out and you have to score ? you head it down to one of the corners they teach you
maybe sterling was off that day the teaching of headers was on the rota
You don't know it's going to get to you until it hits you on the head, Ake had more time at the end of the first half, it was a typical away game, most we need a lucky deflection.

why are all the away teams booing grealish ?? i don't understand it he had a good world cup and everybody was cheering him on and willing him to scoreI
It becomes a cultural thing in some bizarre condemnation of the money in the game. The reality is that the game is so utterly tribal that it really is any crumb to criticise a superior opponent.

To be honest I'm not convinced he'd not just go the way of KDB, Jesus and Foden who were all absolute killers in front of goal when they arrived and have gone backwards massively.
You may be right.

The way we play at the moment with players rotating a lot, we have a lot of them getting in the way of each other at times and trying to do too much, because defences are crowding them out. I don't really see this as much in other teams games.

If we had a 'proper' striker, i think we'd start playing players in their more natural positions, which should lead to more space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.