West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Post-Match Thread

I thought we did everything but score. Casual jogging? Completely disagree about that. Effort was there, just snatched chances, and WHU defended well
What about create some goal scoring chances? It was way too slow, wasn't until foden and jesus came on to up the tempo that we even started to get into potential scoring positions. Kdb threw a few trademark mini-strops which seemed to be indicating towards not having the movement infront of him he wanted. What chances did we create? The only chances we had were snap shots from outside or barely in the box and the odd bit of individual play

I’m more disappointed in the fact that we get to see us play less now we’ve been knocked out.I want to watch us midweek and weekend every week if I can !

Well if he did, fair fucks to him.

Klopp does it every season and he's picked up the champions league and the dipper's first ever premier league title.

you can only judge tonight with what you win at the end of the season. pep will never throw a game and wants to win the toss for the kick off,
we want to win the league cup again but sadly we could not break down west ham that played for pens

I hope Phil learns from that miss. It looked a bit half-arsed tbh.
I have to agree pal. Thought he almost looked OVERCONFIDENT.

With how he's been playing, I can't blame him. Hopefully comes back stronger.

Bayern lost 0-5 in the german league cup today , we lost on penalties , it happens.
What worries me is our problem with penalties, if we'll get a penalty shoot-out in the CL at one point we're out of the competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.