West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Post-Match Thread

So is gundo. He’s usually sleepwalking games and is a passenger most of the time. Sometimes he sleepwalks past defenders for a tap in from 3 yards, but for me he’s a bigger liability than sterling
Give it a f*cking rest , Gundogan was brilliant last season and has only started five games this season , scoring goals in the six yard box is a skill and something we still lack , if it wasnt for Gundogan scoring from 3 yards, who would ?
If your going to critcise a player then state a solid and factual opinion together , instead of the tripe you have posted.

Sure aguero missed a penalty. But had pep not been over cautious and brought gundogun alongside Fernandinho (for the first time that season) we wouldn’t have needed that penalty. We were overly cautious, slow and pedantic in midfield in direct contrast to the previous games. When gundogun plays, the pressing intensity is less, the build up is slow, and our defence don’t get the support in front of them. Look at how Bernardo supported Rodri against Chelsea and Liverpool. There is no way we would have come out with any points if gundogun had started
Bollocks

100% this

Any line up that contains the two fannies makes my heart sink and instantly damages our prospects.

Get rid of both and bring a bit of substance into the team,hopefully from the EDS.
Mahrez had 3 goals in 2 games prior to last night despite not having a consistent run in the team.

To compare his form with Sterling’s is ludicrous. Mahrez contributes far more to the team.

Early night that, we got back to Cheadle Hulme at 4. Given your previous comment about the Lost Boys (great film) reckon we were on the same coach. Think the latest score at one time was Lost 2 - Clink 1.

Quite a long walk but not exactly difficult - exit ground, turn right, hit main road, turn left
After travelling to Birmingham City in a Tuesday night game on one of Donald Francis coach trips they did a roll call on the way back which amounted to:
Missing - 3
Arrested - 5
Hospital - 2
Injured - A few
And yes daft Donald did ask me if I could lend him 20p :)
It when 20p was worth what 50p is now for the young uns.

After travelling to Birmingham City in a Tuesday night game on one of Donald Francis coach trips they did a roll call on the way back which amounted to:
Missing - 3
Arrested - 5
Hospital - 2
Injured - A few
And yes daft Donald did ask me if I could lend him 20p :)
It when 20p was worth what 50p is now for the young uns.
'Oi fingy can you borrow me 10p' was his usual question. He obviously wanted some fags or booze if he asked for 20p

Kdb poor again....we are better without him at present.
Sterling looking to make things happen and definitely better than previous.
Cancello does not play as well coming off the bench
Mahrez poor
Grealish made little difference when he came on

IMO City fans should stop bashing Sterling. Why do you do this? He's playing far below potential but your job is to lift him.

When you go to a game, you get behind the team, and every player in it.

However, after the game, are you not allowed to analyze the team performance and that of individuals? Isn’t that the very definition of “happy clapper”?

And, from what I’ve seen, most of the discussion surrounding Sterling has been factual, not “bashing.”

He has glaring weaknesses that have been overlooked in the past because he had gotten himself into scoring positions and got the ball over the line (by hook or by crook!). Now that he is not scoring, those weaknesses don’t come with a positive caveat that overshadows them. That’s not good for him, and is the reason he can’t get a game at the moment.

That’s not “bashing,” that’s observing the reality of his situation atm. I hope he comes good, but he is the LEAST technically gifted on the team…and I include the defenders and ever GK in that!

IMO City fans should stop bashing Sterling. Why do you do this? He's playing far below potential but your job is to lift him.
You're one to bloody talk!

Shall we have a look back through your post history about Grealish?

Kdb poor again....we are better without him at present.
Sterling looking to make things happen and definitely better than previous.
Cancello does not play as well coming off the bench
Mahrez poor
Grealish made little difference when he came on
I think its time to get rid of all of them in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.