West Ham (A) - EFL Cup R4 - Wed 27 Oct 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has got to toss up if he wants a very winnable 3 points Sunday or run his best players into the ground trying to beat us tonight. He might but he might not.
We all know If he goes for the latter his first 11 will be fucked 2nd half Sunday and will end up rolling over for fucking VIlla!
Plays 2nd string against us - we win.
He's very pragmatic the chosen one so I think he benches his best players and throws them on last 10 of its going tits up for them. I suspect we will go pretty strong as always. I reckon Steffen with Cancello switching to right back and Zincenko comes in at left back. Stones and Ake centre halfs, Ferna, Gundog, KDB, Sterling Mahrez Foden. Young lads will be on the bench chomping at the bit. Not sure who didn't play in the 5 - 0 thumping they got last night.
Nice to see all the lilly livered pessimists voting for a loss, have you forgotten how fucking good this City team and squad is?

I have bad memories of games against West Ham in London.
Many, many years ago, my now wife and I drove to London and parked in a city centre car park as I didn't trust the Hammers fans parking near Upton Park with all the City gear adorning our car.
We drew 1-1 which was alright I suppose.
Drove back to Manchester and parked outside my then girl friends house in Failsworth around midnight, went inside for ..... and when I came out about 60 minutes later to go home some b*^&^*(*ds had stolen my car. Luckily I had taken my wallet inside but lost the programme, a camera and a fur lined jacket. Fortunately the car was found abandoned in the Pennines a couple of days later - would you believe it - UNDAMAGED. What really pissed me off was that I had fitted a motion sensor alarm - I couldn't be bothered switching it on.
Having said that it was always good to play them - open and entertaining games.

Perhaps:

Steffen
Egan-Riley Stones Ake Zinchenko
Gundogan Fernandinho Palmer
Mahrez Sterling Jesus

I think Kev needs all the rest he can get at the moment.

I can see the hammers sneaking a win tonight. I know it’s normally a trophy we do very well in(without sounding like a Cnut).
I think we have bigger fish to fry. Like others have said, we really don’t know what Moyes will do, but we have enough squad depth to win this game with the inclusion of Palmer etc etc. They have proved they’re ready.
Keep our big guns on the bench and get the younger lads to run them ragged.
After the Rentboys sneaked a win v Southampton, and the dippers guaranteed win, we either go big and win or just step back and let the others fight it out this year.
Sterling might make an appearance tonight to get him in the shop window. Oh well.

I'd go very strong while giving time to Zinchenko and Gundogan. I think Dias is a must for Antonio and that both KDB and Grealish need time playing more than they need a rest.

...................Steffen.................
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
...Bernardo Rodri Gundogan...
DeBruyne ....Jesus.... Grealish

Once the game is managed I'd bring on Ake, Fernandinho and Palmer.

I'd go very strong while giving time to Zinchenko and Gundogan. I think Dias is a must for Antonio and that both KDB and Grealish need time playing more than they need a rest.

...................Steffen.................
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
...Bernardo Rodri Gundogan...
DeBruyne ....Jesus.... Grealish

Once the game is managed I'd bring on Ake, Fernandinho and Palmer.
I think you got 6 right .Steffen, Walker, Stones, Zinch, Gundog, Jesus

Looking at the u-21 line up last night i dont see many youngsters starting this one , maybe a couple on the bench , wouldnt be surprised if some of Ederson, Walker , Cancelo , Dias , KDB & Grealish are rested they have played a lot of football. If Moyes has any sense he will play his strongest team its an excellent chance for the Hammers to win a trophy and they are nicking good results , looking forward to a tight game it could go either way

I have bad memories of games against West Ham in London.
Many, many years ago, my now wife and I drove to London and parked in a city centre car park as I didn't trust the Hammers fans parking near Upton Park with all the City gear adorning our car.
We drew 1-1 which was alright I suppose.
Drove back to Manchester and parked outside my then girl friends house in Failsworth around midnight, went inside for ..... and when I came out about 60 minutes later to go home some b*^&^*(*ds had stolen my car. Luckily I had taken my wallet inside but lost the programme, a camera and a fur lined jacket. Fortunately the car was found abandoned in the Pennines a couple of days later - would you believe it - UNDAMAGED. What really pissed me off was that I had fitted a motion sensor alarm - I couldn't be bothered switching it on.
Having said that it was always good to play them - open and entertaining games.

Any pics of the fur lined jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.