West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

Nice easy win and a great attacking performance against some pretty timid opposition. The first goal always ends these games so to get a couple through slices of good fortune turns it into a formality really. But we decided to make it interesting, then replied brilliantly to blow them away second half with Sterling and Jesus particularly excellent. Not sure Yaya needs to get a 20 minute testimonial at the end of every game, but it was nice to see Nmencha get his debut, even if the tempo at that point wasn't particularly helpful for a lad trying to show something. Teams are absolutely shit scared of us, I wouldn't mind seeing us really go for someone in the least 30 minutes and see how badly we can maul them rather than conserve energy at this point. Reckon we could get about 10 if we put our minds to it!

The records are all but beaten now, hopefully we can knock them over in the next game and get Foden a start and the other young lads some minutes

Jesus or de Bruyne for MOTM.

Would like to see us play with intensity for longer in the next games, but I guess we'll have to score 4-5 against each to be fair to the other teams in the dogfight.

Sterling was superb shame he didn't get a goal. Like a testimonial really. I guess I was possibly on the end of some moaning barbs when i mentioned that i thought Foden should have come on in the last 20 mins or so instead of Yaya. Can those who clearly thought that was the right decision tell me what Yaya brought to the game when he came on as I must have missed it? Lol
QUALITY..............never lost the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.