West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Not everyone will be as clueless tactically in midfield and defence as Manuel.
It was the classic Pellegrini offside trap of everybody seemingly being glued to the edge of the box whilst we run behind time and time again. We used to get done because of that when he was with us and he still hasn’t adapted!

I don’t worry for our season and agree city on different planet, but we was still very poor.
You’ll be fine going forwards but your defence will suffer because of Pellegrini’s instructions to always stand on the 18 yard line no matter what. That’s why Sterling was in time and time again. Us blues are all too familiar with it!

Saw the team announced, first thought was it would be 1-1
or maybe 1-0 to City, WH played as a team with good prospects and confidence. The game ended as a contest at 3-0, yet no let up in our pressing and workrate.biggest loser today was our new right-back, Walker looks undroppable..

Actually, there’s been a VAR Table Review and we have been deemed to be *just* second.
It'd be interesting to see a table totalling all of the VAR decisions against individual teams at the end of the season, wouldn't surprise me to see us topping that table.

It'd be interesting to see a table totalling all of the VAR decisions against individual teams at the end of the season, wouldn't surprise me to see us topping that table.
I wouldn’t be surprised, either.

I will try to maintain the expectation that it will be relatively even across all clubs, though...

That’ll last until the first few offside goals for Liverpool are deemed onside in the same fashion as our 3rd was disallowed today (with Salah or Mane’s shoulder always miraculously *just* behind the opposition defender’s, with the camera angle constantly changing to show the incident).

people saying VAR shit really we wouldn't have got the penalty reply if it was ,yes it takes something away from the game but also helps teams that the refs and linesman dont see

I wouldn’t be surprised, either.

I will try to maintain the expectation that it will be relatively even across all clubs, though...

That’ll last until the first few offside goals for Liverpool are deemed onside in the same fashion as our 3rd was disallowed today (with Salah or Mane’s shoulder always miraculously *just* behind the opposition defender’s, with the camera angle constantly changing to show the incident).
Stop sounding like dippers and rags for fucksake with all the conspiracy shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.