West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Felt like this after drawing with Leeds, that weekend turned out ok.
All still has a walking football feel for me, and Pep looking like he's doing overtime on a Saturday after Friday night on the piss.
Can't be much fun playing in front of nobody - probably why with sound feels better than no sound.
There will be plenty of odd results before we get back to normal so not feeling shit when it doesn't go to plan.

Fuck it i'm going full happy clapper mode. It's done now and we move on to the next game. I understand people are looking at the big picture but most of the things posters are fuming about can't be changed now so we have to go with what we have. None of us know what is happening behind the scenes and even if we did we can't influence it so I hope everyone enjoys their weekend because we all know we'll be back here next game no matter what.

Get your manager to buy Mahrez.. He's a waste of fucking space at City.. He's got so much skill but fuck all workrate and he's a shit house at tackling.. He passes backwards more times than ever passes forward.

Agree, he's been a very disappointing acquisition - flattered to deceive at Leicester with all that space. Your attacking players lack lethal instincts apart from Kun & KDB. I thought Sterling turned a corner but I see so much inconsistency now, he should be much further along as a world class player than he is. I saw him as a protagonist but disappointing to see him fail to really realize his immense potential - a reminder how much world class is too often handed out

A lot of questions to answer for Pep

Sterling was at fault for that.He assumed the ball was going out of play and stopped dead in his tracks.Now thats unforgivable.
Yep agree with that.. surely you don’t need to be coached to stop chasing especially when they have whipping balls in all half and it would be a good idea to actually try and stop the cross

When will he fucking finally see that two inadequate DM are not making up for the loss of dinho. For the love of god go back to 4-3-3 with ONE of gundogan or Rodri. It’s not like we’re even remotely better defensively but we’re sticking sad sight worse going forward.
I think we’re looking more solid in defence generally. Their goal today was one where you have to acknowledge the skill of their player. Apart from the Leicester game when there was no Laporte or Dias and Dinho came off, we’ve looked much better at the back than last season.
We’ve got bigger problems going forward which will sort themselves out when Sergio is properly fit and Jesus is back.

Agree, he's been a very disappointing acquisition - flattered to deceive at Leicester with all that space. Your attacking players lack lethal instincts apart from Kun & KDB. I thought Sterling turned a corner but I see so much inconsistency now, he should be much further along as a world class player than he is. I saw him as a protagonist but disappointing to see him fail to really realize his immense potential - a reminder how much world class is too often handed out

A lot of questions to answer for Pep
Shouldn’t you be watching the el Classico?

If Sterling puts his glorious chances away and Mahrez does not fancy taking the ball along the white line (which was most baffling) we come away with a convincing win after chumps league mid week.

I hate this early game on a Saturday as it usually dampens my weekend when we don’t get a win. If however Liverpool lose to the mighty Blades, I may be smiling before not too long!

It's far more likely that Liverpool will beat Sheffield United .... and that Sheffield United will draw with us, or even beat us,
next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.