West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Weirdly my biggest problem with Pep is that he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Sterling on the left hasnt been up to it and Mahrez hasnt done enough in the right either. So when Ferran showed what he offered on the left how does Pep not try to use that more and shift Sterling right?

Bernardo is the weakest creatively between him, Foden and Kevin, so asking him to play that role and offer the energy and control with Gundogan and Rodri, like the last game, was a poor choice. But like the last game, when Foden came on we looked much better.

Defense I have no issue with because it was a well earned goal.

Pep needs to figure out the midfield and offense and I think he over thinks this way too much. If Rodri and Gundogan are statistically not working, then stop playing them.

If Sterling and Mahrez have been shit in their position for a couple games now, then switch it up.

I dont get how he makes decisions.
It was the poor LB defending that allowed the cross to come in. We are wide open down that side, as every team knows. We don’t have the personnel to do anything about it and so we are in trouble, every game!

Bringing Foden on at half time was a good decision, only if Sergio was injured.
Otherwise wtf are you doing. Mahrez was a fucking joke. Bringing Walker off for Zinchenko was another brain fart. Especially has Cancello was doing well on the left.

It was the poor LB defending that allowed the cross to come in. We are wide open down that side, as every team knows. We don’t have the personnel to do anything about it and so we are in trouble, every game!
It was unprofessional - play to the whistle instead of putting your hands up as though asking for permission to go the toilet

Unforgivable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.