West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Been saying it for a season and half greedy weak and slows us down if that’s possible and he got more game time than Sane
Mahrezl was terrible as expected, can't understand how that person is a record buy, £60m player....he contributes nothing, and for all his one assist or goal every 10 games...he is a luxury player that doesn't deserve his wage, never mind his starting place.

When was the last time the first 11 all played well?

I genuinely can't remember, every game we have 3/4 good performers and the rest are normally poor. We then need to sub and hope someone can pull something out of the bag.

Team play is non existence and it is showing. We struggle to create and struggle to break teams down.

I can name the players that turn up- Walker,Kev,Sterling,Eddie?

Unfair to put Dias,Ake and Ferran into the mix as they need time to adjust.

We used to have 7-8 players turn up-big difference.

Going through the motions this season alas.

No one happy and excited to be playing this season.

Some clubs cope much better with some of the challenges of Covid than others.

We have many other issues that need fixing before we will be a force again but we are not coping well at all in the current covid world.

Looks like Pep is working his notice but let's see where we are 10 or 12 games into the season. Somewhere in the top half I hope.
It does indeed look like that. If so though, just fucking tell us. Because otherwise it is increasingly difficult to explain his ludicrous decision making, selection and tactics

Mine as well, an improvement on the result, we were beaten 2:0 by wolves, yes it was a long time ago 50 years to be exact
The day I was married, we lost to Utd.

Not easy smiling for endless wedding photos when you've just been gleefully told by your ushers (three of whom are lifelong Utd fans) that you've lost the derby.

Mahrezl was terrible as expected, can't understand how that person is a record buy, £60m player....he contributes nothing, and for all his one assist or goal every 10 games...he is a luxury player that doesn't deserve his wage, never mind his starting place.
The problem Mahrez has always had is that he never really fitted into our system. So he has the odd great game because he's a talented player, but so often he slows our game down or doesn't link up with others as well as others. Think about your best Mahrez moments, and for me it's almost always some individual brilliance rather than as a part of a great move.

Pep is clearly going and we have regressed so badly as a team. Mixture of poor recruits and legends leaving.

Rhodri remains the biggest issue for me.

The attack should be Sterling , Jesus , Torres when everyone is fit. i put Jesus as he is a pressing machine

Having had an hour to calm down. Once again we have lost because of shit finishing.

Pep is trying is hardest to make the team as slow and imbalanced as possible but Sterling should score at least one of them chances and we are sat here now with 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.