West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

The problem Mahrez has always had is that he never really fitted into our system. So he has the odd great game because he's a talented player, but so often he slows our game down or doesn't link up with others as well as others. Think about your best Mahrez moments, and for me it's almost always some individual brilliance rather than as a part of a great move.
I think this is accurate and I've always thought this -- and very different than how he played and excelled at LC, where he had a ton of space on lightning counters.

The mistake was made at the end of last season. Pep should have been asked to sign a new contract following which there should have been a clearout and a funded rebuild, and if he declined to commit himself he should have been thanked for the last four years and replaced. As it is we have the worst situation, a declining stagnant team, a manager who gives the impression that he is tired and his heart is no longer in it and who the players can justifiably see as a dead man walking to the end of his contract.

Every season David Silva made us tick at West Ham away, today we had the football equivalent of Albert Tatlock and Ken Barlow pulling the strings in midfield.
Yaya always had a great game against them too. I like Wet Spam, theyre a nice club. With David Fucking Moyes coaching them though we should picking them apart and we were as flat as a witches tit

It seems every highlight reel the social media team put out from the last few seasons all feature sane heavily. Absolute cluster fuck of man management from pep.
Agreed. Which makes it much more mind boggling the way he's treating Eric Garcia. Pep was having none of Sane constantly leaving him on the bench. Why such a big difference in contrasts for two similar things.
Leroy is one of those players that is so difficult to be replaced. Class act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.