West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

We no longer have the players who can hold possession. We've always been susceptible to a breakaway if we lose control.
Surprised some still think we have the best squad least of the best starting eleven.

Its regressed significantly in the past couple of seasons as has the manager.

Feels like we are stagnant.

why we can’t blow a load on Haaland I will never know. Sergio and Jesus seem permanently broken. Lacking the Leadership and drive of Kompany .

and fucking Mahrez , won’t even go there ...
I wouldn't say "stagnant". To me since the restart Pep's tactics if it is him that is pulling the strings and I cannot imagine that he would allow anyone else to dictate to the team.; are sterile. Not completely, but for around 80% of each game we are devoid of everything that has brought us trophies under Pep.

The problem is the manager complains then it filters down to the team.
They are paid thousands and thousands of pounds.
Just fucking get on with it.
It doesn’t matter what they’re paid, it’s a physical impossibility to perform full throttle as frequently as they’re currently being asked to with the fixtures and without a proper pre-season in them.

The problem is the manager complains then it filters down to the team.
They are paid thousands and thousands of pounds.
Just fucking get on with it.
When I was in my late teens I used to play football Saturday morning, rugby Saturday afternoon and then play football again Sunday morning. I wasn’t even that fit and certainly wasn’t being paid. These guys are prize athletes in absolutely top physical condition, training
every day and looked after by teams of coaches, dieticians, doctors Etc but they can’t manage two games a week. Something just doesnt seem right to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.