West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Here is the thing. We simply aren't a superb team. We are a good team with game changer

These teams do the same to other top teams, yet some of them do a better job breaking them down. We simply ate not very creative and our movements aren't very active. I mean Aguero was the best player moving off the ball today.

Love, Aguero, but at his age he should not be the best off ball mover on your team.

Time to play the young guns.
I’m not disagreeing other teams are better at breaking them down currently. My point wasn’t accepting of the fact these types of teams are impossible to break down, just that we don’t look particularly capable of doing so at this stage. Aguero didn’t look fit, in no other season would have started three games straight having come back from a couple of months layoff.

I’m not disagreeing other teams are better at breaking them down currently. My point wasn’t accepting of the fact these types of teams are impossible to break down, just that we don’t look particularly capable of doing so at this stage. Aguero didn’t look fit, in no other season would have started three games straight having come back from a couple of months layoff.
I suppose it's what it is. Let's hope we get better and make a run later in the season.

At the moment, we are currently correctly ranked. A sluggish albeit talented midtable team.

When did we decide to not bother with a high pressing game ?
We used to harass and force the opposition into mistakes
We don’t even do that anymore

When did we decide to not bother with a high pressing game ?
We used to harass and force the opposition into mistakes
We don’t even do that anymore
I think that’s why Jesus is our biggest miss at the moment as his work rate is incredible. We really are missing him at the moment and even with aguero back we just don’t look like we play with a Centre forward.

I suppose it's what it is. Let's hope we get better and make a run later in the season.

At the moment, we are currently correctly ranked. A sluggish albeit talented midtable team.
I’m confident we will improve, it’s just we probably have more issues than in previous seasons to resolve, but again, I don’t think we’re on our own there.

This could shape up like Mourinhos last season for Chelsea when they finished 10th
I worry pep may be losing some support in the dressing room already, the signs were there against Lyon last term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.