Willy
Sagna
Delph
Nolito
Jesus
Fernando
Clichy

Willy Cabellero i Pray! starts....
Willy is much better shot stopper, Got great passing of the ball skills. In all honesty Willy for me is better in every Department when it comes to a goal keeper. He should be given priority 11.
Maybe even doing that might jolt Bravo to change his ways and adapt to how man city play. Because for me Bravo is waste of time. Last game against tot. that second goal he conceded was very poor to not even have got hands or some part on it. If pep keeps giving Bravo prio 11 We are going to concede more and more. What happened to this January window? Most fans are saying it the defence is pretty ragged. We need players. Some (Not mentioning names) Are not good enough now and need replacing urgently.
Great post mate. Happy to tear Bravo a new one but wont name names of those not good enough. Only on BM

I think this will be a very difficult game as well because since they've decided to let Payet go they are looking like a team again. They will also be well rested and will be out for revenge

True. Thinking about it, Kompany can start against Swansea.

any reason why people aren't picking stones?
He's looked shaky recently, more so than Kolarov IMO and Aleks will be better against Carroll and Antonio because he's better in the air. Would start Stones against Swansea and see how he goes but away at an in-form West Ham might not be the best game for him.

They've had two good results, but 3-0 at home to Palace (Who we literally just beat 3-0 away) and a 3-1 over Boro while we were busy outplaying Spurs, plus the fact that the game before that was when we beat them 0-5, suggests we should still be good enough to win. We'll need to look after Carroll and Antonio so Otamendi + Kolarov please. Don't think anyone could complain with the same front three as the Palace game, De Bruyne, Touré and Silva behind picking passes for them to run onto and job's a goodun.

I just don't think we need Fernandinho while Touré's playing like this. Let him force his way back in. He can't keep getting suspended.

Bravo vs Antonio and Carroll isn't going to be a laugh.

Really hope he sees sense and sticks with Willy.

He's looked shaky recently, more so than Kolarov IMO and Aleks will be better against Carroll and Antonio because he's better in the air. Would start Stones against Swansea and see how he goes but away at an in-form West Ham might not be the best game for him.

My only criticism of Pep is how he has managed the stones and bravo situations completely differently!
Stones should have been afforded a run in the team, to try and get him settled and accustomed to our way of playing! He plays a game looks shaky then gets dropped for 2 or 3 then he's back to square one! Where as Bravo seems to get game after game, despite poor performances!

Bravo

Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy

Yaya Fernandinho

Sterling KDB Sane

Jesus

Options Options and more Options great isn't it? So no Aguero although I think he'll make the bench. I wanna try De Bruyne in the number 10 role with Sterling, Sane & Jesus which is going to be our future. Fernandinho back and for me he starts. Kolarov for Kompany if Pep believes 2 games in a week is 2 soon. Won't be as easy as the FA Cup tie West Ham seem to have turned the corner since & Carroll has been in great form. Going with a 3-1 City win think in the end we'll have to much and Jesus will get off the mark.

Come on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.