West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread (League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a very physical game.
They didn't like what we did to them and will be after us from the off.
Keep possession,move the ball quickly all over the pitch,right to left and wide.
Make them chase and loose energy.
0-1. No injuries or cards.

I would be tempted to play Vinnie, however difficult decision for Pep. Bring Fernandinho and Kev back and carry where we left off from yesterday.

Would also keep Willy in but I think Pep will bring in Bravo.

Important we keep Carroll and Antonio quiet, if we do this we win especially with our front 3

I feel like if we don't play Caballero it could send the wrong message to the rest of the squad? Imagine being Fernando for example, played well against Watford and brilliantly against Arsenal and has had about half an hour in the month since then.

Bravo vs Antonio and Carroll isn't going to be a laugh.

Really hope he sees sense and sticks with Willy.
Bravo has conceded one headed goal this season and I bet he wishes he'd played yesterday as the three shots on target were perfect for a keeper wanting some confidence.

But I'd be happy with Willy keeping his place as I like him.

Bravo has conceded one headed goal this season and I bet he wishes he'd played yesterday as the three shots on target were perfect for a keeper wanting some confidence.

But I'd be happy with Willy keeping his place as I like him.
Pretty much how i feel. Im pro willy and pro bravo, and am confident either way. Would prefer bravo to start as i think pep prefers him and he desperately needs a good game or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.