West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Delph and Fernandinho together but I don't think he will as both have just come back from injury and Pellegrini won't keep Yaya on the bench in consecutive games. Always exciting to see De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling & Kun together though.

Cannot wait for the game now, hope sky have their ground mics set to max, I'll die laughing if I hear Yaya shout arse at Noble from 3 feet, well I'm still laughing now funny as f**K.

Haha, well it could be a useful tactic mate, always seemed to work in school games and 5 a sides anyway.

KDB should not be starting today , his contributions away from home are simply not good enough at the moment , would rather see Navas on the right and sterling on the left putting a shift in ,also expecting our centre backs to crack under pressure , but hopefully merlin and kun will create a few chances .Yaya will be OK , he keeps possession in the difficult away games , if the hammers get an early goal though, we could be on the end of hiding taking into account our recent league away form. But if we snatch the 1st goal , we will do them on the break , interesting game , but cannot believe bookies have west ham at 5/1 to win.

KDB should not be starting today , his contributions away from home are simply not good enough at the moment , would rather see Navas on the right and sterling on the left putting a shift in ,also expecting our centre backs to crack under pressure , but hopefully merlin and kun will create a few chances .Yaya will be OK , he keeps possession in the difficult away games , if the hammers get an early goal though, we could be on the end of hiding taking into account our recent league away form. But if we snatch the 1st goal , we will do them on the break , interesting game , but cannot believe bookies have west ham at 5/1 to win.
Agree re Kevin away from home, either needs to work harder or be an impact sub, personally would go with a 3 of ferns and Yaya, with David and Jesus supporting Kun

It would be mad to drop Delph after last week's man of the match performance.

Hope he goes with a Delph/Dinho 2 with Yaya just in front of them, maybe?

---------------HART---------------
SAGNA--MDM--OTAMENDI--CLICHY--
-------DELPH---FERNANDINHO-------
-----NAVAS----SILVA-----STERLING---
---------------AGUERO------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.