West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Yaya doesn't start and its Dinho or Nando with Delph we'll be hard to beat and it'll be down to wether we can craft through their double decker bus.

I normally feel like I have a pretty good idea of the team Pellegrini will select, but predicting the midfield now is virtually impossible. There are so many permutations, especially with one eye on Wednesday, that I've almost given up trying to work out tomorrow's team.

At a push, I'd go:

Hart
Sagna
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy
Fernando
Toure
Sterling
De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero
I fucking hope not, Ric. That midfield would be a disaster.

Yaya has to start in the DM role to help transition the ball from defence to attack, and to help keep the ball in their half. Our away results in the league are shocking when he doesn't play DM. Think this might be a game for pace and width:

Hart
Sanga
Otamendi
Demichelis
Clichy
Toure
Fernando
Navas
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Not sure how fit Fernandinho is, but hope he can start midweek along with Delph. With Delph's injury problems, I don't think he'll start 3 games in a week.

Only if one of theirs is just about to shoot, to put them off. They could shout anything really though, it's the timing which is critical. And being really close to make them jump. No point doing it from 20 yards away.

Cannot wait for the game now, hope sky have their ground mics set to max, I'll die laughing if I hear Yaya shout arse at Noble from 3 feet, well I'm still laughing now funny as f**K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.