West Ham (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsLlama

Should be interesting to see the team for this one. A while between this and our next game so not much call for heavy rotation.

Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Fernando
García
Silva
Sané
Nolito
Iheanacho

Bravo, Kolarov, Adarabioyo, Delph, Navas, Sterling, Aguero

The way the season is going so far I would like to have a good run in the FA Cup. Play the strongest side for me. Shit KO time. Hope the trip is worth it.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Fernando
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Would like to see Sane start if fit - just starting to settle then gets injured. Think he needs minutes and when he realises he just needs to run in behind, as we have passers who can put him in, then he could be devastating hopefully! Also Willy needs a game as he is a better choice since we have stopped playing out from the keeper all the time. Just would like to see a better selection than the league cup when we limped out. Play a young cb cm maybe fb as they are areas where we need more options but keep the rest experienced. 3-2 city

Toure needs a rest for sure. If Nolito is fit, get him in there for Sterling or KDB. Maybe give Kun a half to keep him hungry if we are winning. Would like to see Garcia get a run too.

There's no midweek game so there's no question of resting players. Resting players for what?

I'd get Jesus in the team straight away. Quicker he is the team the better.

A pity we are paying West Ham now and not a month ago. they look a lot stronger now.

------------------Bravo
Sagna----Stones---Otamendi--Kolarov
----------------Fernando
----KDB-----Silva--Jesus--Sterling
----------------Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.