West Ham (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think there's a masterplan or we've got more injuries than we're being told about but, sadly Pep does have head in the sand moments and can be stubborn as fuck....'this will work if I keep doing it again & again:.

Same team at Wednesday night WTF. £400k a week and he can’t see that that team selection didn’t work and it only improved when Foden and Torres came on. The whole Garcia thing is really pissijg me off now and reminds me of when you rocked up at the games in early 90s and Adrian Heath was starting.

Team that can win but not a team I am particularry oberjoyed with.

Garcia ober stones does fuck al lfor.Johns confidence and also garcia can fuck off.
Secondly mahrez is bone idle.off the ball would ahve given ferran or foden a start

WH play same formation as Porto did. Only reason this isnt as poor as that is if WH dont play well

His form was poor prior to the last game, he needed taking out and needs to earn the spot back... good management from Pep

so anyone who goes slightly off it should be benched?
That would never happen with Laporte, De Bruyne or sterling.

he’s young and he will go out of form at times. The answer isn’t to just drop him every time though - especially when he looked so good last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.