West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite rightly, everyone is nervous given what is at stake and the defensive injuries we have. I think what will happen will be similar to our last few games. We will win comfortably. They might score a couple, but we will score a couple more.

Moyes has confirmed that Antonio and Dawson are fit for the game. Benrahma isn't as bad as first feared he's doing light jogging today.
What he has been quoted as saying is "Antonio and Dawson have trained today. I think they'll be okay." Will he risk both as starters?

Pep said Laporte & Ferna having treatment. WIll be further assessed tomorrow

What he has been quoted as saying is "Antonio and Dawson have trained today. I think they'll be okay." Will he risk both as starters?
Not much risk at this stage of the season, not much point in saving them for the last game when they need to win both

Wasn't hoping to hear that part of it, Sounds promising from their point of view. They are looking to finish 6th so they more than likely will be risked. I think like City we'll do everything we can to have Laporte and Fernandinho back for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.