West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the result on Sunday's game it will still be in our hands unless Southampton implode against the Dippers , but when was the last time the Dipshits put five or six goals on a team ? , They generally scrape through games.
If we go into the last game with a couple of goals advantage then we will have to take Villa apart which is more likey than the Dippers smashing Wolves at home.
For all the bullshit around Klippety and their world class front five , they very rarely score more then two or three goals in a game where as we have hammered quite a few teams this season.
Maybe if Chlesea stuff them at Wembley their heads will drop and Ward-Prowse will score a couple of worldies on Tuesday, anything can happen to be fair but for the fourth time in five seasons we are red hot favourites to clinch another title and the odds of 1/9 at the bookies tells a story.
Come on blues just another 180 minutes of grit and detemrination and not too little skill and we will be Championees.

Aymeric Laporte and Fernandinho will be assessed tomorrow ahead of West Ham, with both players 'in treatment today', confirms Pep Guardiola.
Go give them a massage Kaz to make them fit for the game or at least put a smile on their faces!

"To make things worse, West Ham will be without winger Saïd Benrahma for the clash while there are also doubts about the participation of star striker Michail Antonio."

That would help with the defence being what it is/will be, but Bowen is in red hot form

Last edited:
My pessimistic side says we'll lose 3-1 on Sunday with a weakened side.
The dippers win 2-0 at Southampton on Tuesday.
Level on points on last game. Goal difference +3 to us
We beat Villa 2-1
They beat Wolves 5-0.
Fuck it. Nerves jangling ...

Getting a bit wound up now, keep playing different scenarios in my mind. Just get it fucking done City.. scruffy, imperious, whatever just get us over the line .. Please.

I've seen countless West Ham games this year and in short they are organised but very limited! We will stroll that game at least 3-0 as long as we finish with 11 men. I'd be surprised if they get 30% possession and it will just be a case of putting our chances away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.