• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo-Laporte-Ake-Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo-KDB
Mahrez-Jesus-Grealish

I think Phil will end up starting but honestly think other guys are playing better than him at the moment.
City 3-0.

Just realised in 2014 we played West Ham and Villa in the final two games, someone else has probs pointed it out already but a made me remember the comment I made on my old Facebook profile when It came up and sent it ... let's hope it's a good omen in our last couple games eh.

Let's hope we can be hammering and pasting the claret and blue outta them both, again!!!!

View attachment 43250
That Villa game was Grealish’s league debut iirc, Yaya’s rampage from halfway goal

Laporte trained but his knee was heavily strapped up. No guarantee he will make it and if he does, who knows how long he will last. we've seen with walker and stones recently one dodgy challenge when not fully fit can end your game. If ever a fast start has been crucial it's tomorrow.

This IS our cup final tomorrow and we need to be on it straight away . Kdb the world is watching .

Not sure why there is so much talk of Saints v Liverpool.

City will get the job done tomorrow, full faith they’ll do it. Come on City!

Laporte trained but his knee was heavily strapped up. No guarantee he will make it and if he does, who knows how long he will last. we've seen with walker and stones recently one dodgy challenge when not fully fit can end your game. If ever a fast start has been crucial it's tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the harder game out of our 2 remaining matches. As long as there is no adverse reaction, I think Pep will start with Laporte tomorrow considering the strength of the opposition . I will feel a lot more confident with Laporte and Ake at the back rather than Rodri and Ake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.