West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I think Laporte starts tomorrow even if it means he ends up missing the Villa game.

Is Walker actually a possibility or just him not wanting to officially say his seasons over?

They'll win if they need to.
Southampton have been struggling recently.
Maybe, but they didn’t win when they needed to against spurs did they, y’know when sky had it all set up for them, anfield ‘under the lights’, after the fans have been on the pop all day etc …

After their stuffy win, on penalties again!!!!! I think they will be well up for the Soton game. If they had lost it may have been a different story. The extra time in their legs would make them feel like lead. Unfortunately now they will feel like they are running with rockets up their arse.
Re that last sentence, some might say they feel like that every game they play …

Tomorrow is the harder game out of our 2 remaining matches. As long as there is no adverse reaction, I think Pep will start with Laporte tomorrow considering the strength of the opposition . I will feel a lot more confident with Laporte and Ake at the back rather than Rodri and Ake.

We can't worry about Villa yet. Beating West Ham is the critical thing so picking the best 11 to do that, even if it risks injury just has to be done.

Saints will want to stop Liverpool. Their fans hate the dippers for raiding them. The manager wants to compete with Klopp, he cried when they got a result last season and iirc it was only a draw!

They've had 120 mins with a fair few injuries/niggles today. Get the win tomorrow and they'll fold and concentrate on Real Madrid.

Willbe tough tomorrow but we are in excellent attacking form and hopefully that continues and defence doesnt matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.