Zinchenko

Rodri
Bernardo

Mahrez
De Bruyne
Grealish

Foden

Depending on injuries, of course.

I'm praying La Porte will be ok, but knee injuries can look pretty innocuous and then turn out to be long term. Highly unlikely either way he plays Sunday. I think it'll be a patched up Fernandinho next to a patched up Ake, with the option of Rodri dropping. Their ability from set pieces a big concern but we have very few options other than out score them.
Some reports suggest that Fernandinho’s injury is worse than Laporte’s. A muscle injury v “a knock”. It seems that Laporte’s injury is either trivial or serious depending on whether it’s just a knock or ligament damage

That hardly looked innocuous as well. Gutted for him. Literally identical manner of injury to the same knee vs Burnley a few years ago.
It certainly seemed that he thought the same. And who could blame him. Perhaps I’m clutching straws but it’s possible that he over reacted to it because of that and it isn’t actually that serious. City should know today

If we win this comfortably, the dippers will probably give up and rest half the team for the last couple of games
Its feasible for Liverpool to win both their last two games by large margins. And their fans would be horrified if they give up the chase unless our gd advantage was astronomical. If we beat West Ham by say 4 our gd advantage increases to 11. For gd to matter we would have to lose to Villa, which would bring it down to 10 or fewer. I just can’t see Klopp giving it up before they play Southampton, a team that has conceded 9 goals more than once in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.