West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK. Kick off time 14:00 (BST) after the Premier League and Sky Sports messed us around.

Another big game, win and we force Liverpool to have to win their final 2 games and given the goal difference they would have to win those games comfortably to even have a chance.

It's going to be a tough game, especially given our defensive issues and there's a chance one of the young lads might have to come in and play in this one.

West Ham are fighting for a European spot, currently they occupy a conference league spot but winning their last 2 could see them frog United into a Europa League spot. The motivation will be there for them.

Give everything in this one and we finally get a week off before the final game if the season.

Potential Absentees:
Kyle Walker (out)
John Stones (out)
Ruben Dias (out)
Aymeric Laporte (questionable)
Fernandinho (questionable)

My Team Prediction:
------------------Ederson
Cancelo---????????---Ake---Zinchenko
----------------- --Rodri
----------Bernardo-----Gundogan
Mahrez-------De Bruyne----------Foden

There's a chance Egan-Riley or Rodri (with a re-shuffle further forward) may play centre half if the injuries are worse case scenario.
Get Yaya to play centre back... Simples.

Last edited:
The way pep spoke about Laporte injury and assuming it is just a nasty knock I’m almost certain he will be fine for Sunday.

Ederson

cancelo
ake
laporte
zinky

rodri
bernardo
kdb

foden
Mahrez
grealish

Its feasible for Liverpool to win both their last two games by large margins. And their fans would be horrified if they give up the chase unless our gd advantage was astronomical. If we beat West Ham by say 4 our gd advantage increases to 11. For gd to matter we would have to lose to Villa, which would bring it down to 10 or fewer. I just can’t see Klopp giving it up before they play Southampton, a team that has conceded 9 goals more than once in recent years.
On the flip side, if we win and Liverpool don't win against Southampton then its guard of honour time on the last day with Stevie G gritting his teeth. (and yes, I do realise the chances of Liverpool slipping up against Southampton are slim)

West Ham don't have that much to play for, and I'm sure it'll be a celebratory atmosphere for them as it's Nobles final game, but they're a good side who are a massive threat at set pieces.

Praying Laporte is fit, but we should be winning.

West Ham don't have that much to play for, and I'm sure it'll be a celebratory atmosphere for them as it's Nobles final game, but they're a good side who are a massive threat at set pieces.

Praying Laporte is fit, but we should be winning.
West Ham have plenty to play for, they are 3 points behind the rags with a game in hand and a better goal difference, overtaking then is the difference between europa league and europa conference. Plus it’s Nobles last game. Also they have scored in all of their PL home games this season. Tough one this. CMON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.