West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have done had he not made them up,while wearing his retro Saab shirt.
What’s wrong with a retro City Saab shirt?? They wore that when I first saw them beat Blackpool in the Milk Cup in September 1984.
Going to be 40 years of support in 2024…..and what a roller coaster it has been.

Liverpool seems to be the team of choice that we're going to compete with, but Chelsea won't have the distractions of last season, united are a bit of an unknown quantity, and I think both Spurs and Arsenal will be a bigger threat than last season.

With Thor and Alverez replacing Sterling and Jesus we'll have to adapt slightly and I wouldn't be surprised if it's even tighter this year.

The World Cup break will also play a part in what will be an exhausting season for many players, especially at the top clubs, and for that reason I think it was the right thing to do to have a "light" pre-season.

4c3abab816f806a2c9437e32375ba9a7.jpg

My lineup

What’s the prediction for the number of the first post in the match thread to declare the team is woeful and we won’t win anything this season?

I’ll be extremely optimistic and go with #17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.