West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking scenes if Bern isn’t in the squad.
Artist depiction of Txiki trying to get to his office on Monday if that happens:

200.gif

Met 2 Hammers fans in Wells, Somerset today. They knew I was a City fan by my retro Saab City shirt. They were extremely confident that they would win tomorrow……as “you don’t have a left back”.
Hope that they’re wrong.
Tell ‘em, Last season we won it with no left back or striker you slaaaaaaaaags

Met 2 Hammers fans in Wells, Somerset today. They knew I was a City fan by my retro Saab City shirt. They were extremely confident that they would win tomorrow……as “you don’t have a left back”.
Hope that they’re wrong.
They had probably already visited Glastonbury down the road and were high on drugs. That’s the only explanation for such madness.

Ah a proper City match, the first in our new house.

As it's an away game my neighbours will hear a different blue b4 the moon though the walls than they think they know.

Come on City put in the sort of performance with a quick start that will still have them talking to me.

I'd be stating gundo, he deserves it and looks in good shape. Walker has to start or deal with Bowen but whole team need to be aware of his threat on the counter. Moyes will look to exploit it. I'd also be toying with the pace of Wilson Esbrand but obviously cancelo will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.