West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know beer is expensive in London so the alcohol prices are not a surprise but £4.50 for a bottle of soft drink is fucking scandalous.

My local shop sells those bottles for a £1 each. There's just no excuse for those prices
And even £1 is expensive.

Sadly a lot of people were saying the same thing on here post-match. I even saw one that said it as the worst debut he'd seen in 40 years.
That’s because some people don’t know their arse from their elbow, or anything remotely to do with football.

Neville of Gary said the same about Haaland. Some of his movement was just begging for balls to put through to him, and in time that will click. Sooner rather than later.

Probably already been reported but we are in our third kit today. Just been spotted on Sky in the changing rooms.

That’s because some people don’t know their arse from their elbow, or anything remotely to do with football.

Neville of Gary said the same about Haaland. Some of his movement was just begging for balls to put through to him, and in time that will click. Sooner rather than later.
Even "Wazza"™ has been complimentary about NMS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.