West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just why , i dont get it , we have an away kit
They're not going to wear a kit with a lot of red in it at a club whose main colour is "claret", are they? It'd make more sense to wear the home kit, which would be a minimal clash with the Hammers' kit

Screenshot_20220807-133313_Chrome.jpg

Precious little blue in that kit. Whereas, if you put that beside our away kit....

Screenshot_20220807-133510_Chrome.jpg

See my point?

I think no team will run away with it in this world cup affected season. City will start to pull away from the chasing pack of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spuds and Dippers in late March.
Horoscopes and lottery numbers extra.....

I think no team will run away with it in this world cup affected season. City will start to pull away from the chasing pack of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spuds and Dippers in late March.
Horoscopes and lottery numbers extra.....
Once got 5 numbers on the lottery, first number out was wrong so did not get giddy.

Won £2k, never done it since.

What’s the prediction for the number of the first post in the match thread to declare the team is woeful and we won’t win anything this season?

I’ll be extremely optimistic and go with #17.
The first one: “Ffs Haaland, call that a kick off?”

Met 2 Hammers fans in Wells, Somerset today. They knew I was a City fan by my retro Saab City shirt. They were extremely confident that they would win tomorrow……as “you don’t have a left back”.
Hope that they’re wrong.
They were probably Russian hitmen, come to murder the bishop.

Well, I’ve started drinking.
A nice 3-0 win, a brace for the Norwegian Meat God, and a stunner from Alvarez.

please. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.