West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to include Philips in the XI someway because West Ham is good at counter attacking. Actually I am thinking of starting Bernado in a 10th role with Rodri Philips behind. It may be a strange feeling but I feel KDB is not the best choice facing a tough low block
How could anyone ever not pick KDB in our best 11. Absolutely ridiculous.

They're not going to wear a kit with a lot of red in it at a club whose main colour is "claret", are they? It'd make more sense to wear the home kit, which would be a minimal clash with the Hammers' kit

View attachment 51907

Precious little blue in that kit. Whereas, if you put that beside our away kit....

View attachment 51908

See my point?
thank you for mansplaining !

Thought Grealish came on to a game against them in the London fixture, and I see from his record against West Ham that he’s actually scored in 3 of his last 4 games, with an assist in the other. Anyway, not a betting person but often think certain players do much better against certain teams so leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.