West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys want to watch Hearts v Hibs then head across town so Betjeman is out this time
Sure last time we ended up on DLR to pudding lane

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Ake
Rodri
KDB Bernardo
Alvarez Haaland Foden

Missed Stones and his ability on the ball yesterday. Move Ake to LB as Cancelo looked way off the pace. Ake offers more defensive solidity. Alvarez and Foden in for Grealish and Mahrez. Grealish poor again yesterday.

Can Grealish play on the right? He is right footed, we need balls played early into Haaland. Play Foden on the left, doing the same. If we don't, then our fullbacks have to get to the byline and do this. Otherwise, we will not get rhe best of Haaland. He makes the runs, just needs the deliveries. The full back from Brighton could be a game changer for us. I also think that Philips will have to play to protect those vacated full back positions. Just my thoughts, having watched very closely yesterday, albeit, we are not 100% yet.

……Ederson…
..Walker…..Stones/Ake….Dias…Cancelo…
…………………Rodri………….
…….Gundo……….Bernardo……..
…KDB………..Haarland……..Foden…..

That’s how I’d go for this game, think the Natural left and right foots of KDB and Foden out wide will be able to put the quick first time balls into Haarland the best rather than Grealish or Marhez having to turn back inside
Also think Gundo and Bernie are the best at getting it under and keeping the ball in the middle of the park to start the moves off

Until he works out his best system and team I’d go with this

Yep I know it won’t happen

Alternative central London option is easy walk from Euston to St Pancras (signposted), plenty of options at St P, The Betjeman Arms is a much more impressive place than the Spoon's at the other end or you've got the goods yard at immediately adjacent Kings Cross.
6 minutes to Stratford International from StP & as has been said on here, use tap in/out for much cheaper fare than a paper ticket.
Yes good shout. Both ways you can get to Stratford in less than 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.