West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's Foden and Alvarez instead of Mahrez and Grealish
West ham are very quick in full back positions but players can be dragged out of position grealish and mahrez are better for doing this imo also with West playing so deep we will be forced to put plenty of crosses in box again mahrez and grealish have the better delivery from crosses

Wish we would try grealish on the right. I know he's not played there previously that I'm aware of, but with haaland in the middle I'd love to see foden on the left and grealish on the right.

I'm so fickle with Mahrez. Sometimes I think he's our most important attacker and other times I think he's selfish and a detriment to our build up.

Think we should learn the lesson from start of last season. Spurs were crap but we were stupidly open and always going to concede a counter when the midfield faded after 40 minutes. Rodri-Phillips together to combat their physicality, Ake left back to deal with Bowen. If they get aggressive just send direct to Haarland.

Draw would be fine WHam had an excellent record vs the top sides at home last season. Can see us trying to play our usual game and shipping a few though.

Think we should learn the lesson from start of last season. Spurs were crap but we were stupidly open and always going to concede a counter when the midfield faded after 40 minutes. Rodri-Phillips together to combat their physicality, Ake left back to deal with Bowen. If they get aggressive just send direct to Haarland.

Draw would be fine WHam had an excellent record vs the top sides at home last season. Can see us trying to play our usual game and shipping a few though.

We know we won’t change how we play and West ham will play those balls over the top to Bowen they will get chances we will too we need
To take them..

We know we won’t change how we play and West ham will play those balls over the top to Bowen they will get chances we will too we need
To take them..
Yes we’re shit aren’t we?

Forget Mahrez for this. Needs players who will battle and be brave.
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Cancelo
Rodri
KDB
Gundog
Bernado
Haaland
Foden

Yeah the rags are shite city best team in Europe
Strange. You’re negative but then accuse me of supporting that lot. Lighten up. Football is not all one way and would be so boring if the opposition didn’t have some of the game!
How much easier would it have been if Mahrez had of just scored the penalty to make it 3-2? But how much more exciting was it in the end that he missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.