West Ham Away tickets & travel (merged)

Re: West Ham Away ticket

amc said:
Got a spare for West Ham if anyone needs one?
Dodgy ankle said:
I have two tickets (next to each other) My mate can no longer go to the match, so I have decided to watch on the box. We are both season ticket holders of over twenty years, although I am new to this site. I could meet to exchange, say M61 services if thats any good.
foley87 said:
Mines still available

Well guys, this one hasn't sold out yet
There are three weeks left before the game so why not send them back to the club and get your money back, in full

squirtyflower said:
amc said:
Got a spare for West Ham if anyone needs one?
Dodgy ankle said:
I have two tickets (next to each other) My mate can no longer go to the match, so I have decided to watch on the box. We are both season ticket holders of over twenty years, although I am new to this site. I could meet to exchange, say M61 services if thats any good.
foley87 said:
Mines still available

Well guys, this one hasn't sold out yet
There is three weeks left before the game so why not send them back to the club and get your money back, in full

What and lose 40 loyalty points......................

Ticket wanted! PM me! London based blue so would have to meet at Upton Park or something...

Re: West Ham Away Ticket and Travel

I have 1 x adult ticket available ... 1st with £50 is yours ! ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.