West Ham Away

Worst ground in the league - especially where our seats will be

As an overseas Cityzen Matchday member, no chance for me to get a ticket in the City end, so yesterday I signed up with West Ham (for free) and bought an exchange ticket; bottom of 2nd tier, half way line, for 90 quid. Yes, i’ll have to control my emotions when we bang in the goals, or even worse do a fake muted celebration if the ‘ammers score, but at least I will not feel like I’m watching the game from another post code.

I approve of your comedy, and I also appreciate the help. Sounds like it might be a bit of a scramble at 4
Worse than expected, flying out already 70 gone this window. 30 left as it is before de-bags.

Edit: 35 after de-bags so will be some at 4pm but a most will be bagged before 4pm to buy on 4 bells.

Last edited:
Worse than expected, flying out already 70 gone this window. 30 left as it is before de-bags.

Edit: 35 after de-bags so will be some at 4pm but a most will be bagged before 4pm to buy on 4 bells.
Still nice to see a few games coming down to lower numbers for a Saturday 3pm. Can't remember what west ham was last year, but It certainly didn't go this low

If anyone fancies helping a fellow blue out let me know, need 1 more will come and can collect from wherever, whenever and you’ll be remunerated with many beer tokens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.