West Ham Away

Hope you’re right. Had enough points last season but that was in August when a lot were on holiday so wasn’t too hopeful with it being in September this time.

I’m a matchday Cityzen ‘nobody’ (just a few thousand points). As I’m over for West Ham, CL & Forest, my only option for West Ham is hospitality or 3rd party website. I’m keeping an eye of ticombo(where I’ve found ‘reasonably priced’ tickets in the past) for something that works for me.

Don’t get that too often… great stuff!

‘Football is the thing that we all live for, Saturday’s the day we play the game’
Since the international weekend was introduced in Sept about 1996 or so, we only get 3 weekend games in sept more often then not. Probably Reid, Horton or Ball last time we had 4 x 3pms.

Presumably, those lucky sods who are going will need a refresher course in rhyming slang, how to eat jellied eels or pie and mash in a cockney "stylee", and how to sup your pint of Fuller's London Pride or Courage "beer".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.