west ham fans at the swamp

de niro said:
a proper club with proper fans.
Absolutely. A good away trip. My Missus used to live in Barking and I always had good banter with the 'ammers

Definately one of the better London clubs fans, unlike the precious lot at Chelsea and Arsenal.

Makes me laugh this thread I couldn't care less either way but people were criticising Watford fans when they sang united songs but when West ham sing city songs they're a proper club.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Makes me laugh this thread I couldn't care less either way but people were criticising Watford fans when they sang united songs but when West ham sing city songs they're a proper club.

I think the difference here is Watford sung 'United, United, United' which is just a straight up United song.

West Ham sung 'you thought it was yours' which is more of a wind up song.

It's like how Sunderland weren't really celebrating that we won the title, more than United just lost it.

Great club with a lot of history and tradition for playing good football. Had some great players and characters over the years especially in the 60's and 70's. Always a top away day down there, good banter and top piss up. Up the hammers..!

SuperYaya said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

I think the difference here is Watford sung 'United, United, United' which is just a straight up United song.

West Ham sung 'you thought it was yours' which is more of a wind up song.

It's like how Sunderland weren't really celebrating that we won the title, more than United just lost it.

Also singing Carlos Tevez's name or whatever they sang is just cause he's a former hammer and did a lot for them. Do have a soft spot for West Ham.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I bet West Ham wouldn't sing in favour of the rags to us.

Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I bet West Ham wouldn't sing in favour of the rags to us.

they do it all the time. they sing forever blowing bubbles, and straight after they sing united, united, united every time

Upton Park reminds me of Maine Road in some ways. It's surrounded by houses and has 4 completely different stands. There's always good humour in there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.