West Ham Fans View

Newtoncc

Below is extract from a fans forum just after draw was made, second paragraph is obviously bravado, but the 1st paragraph seems a bit extreme , wonder if his view would change if the club came in to money.

"I would rather crawl over broken glass before ever becoming a City fan or even having anything to do with them other than giving them a shellacking in the footie!

Victory should be a mere formality. They won't have an answer to Ravel's tricks and turns and Cole's physicality will ultimately prove too much for them to handle. What's even better is that we'll have Maiga to bring off the bench, which will no doubt spread fear amongst the City ranks. Pelligrini will struggle to control his team when disorder breaks out on the pitch as the glorious hammers lay waste to City's dreams of a final at Wembley. The season starts here. The West Ham fightback is underway so sit back and relax as we lay waste to the rest of the premier league and ascend to the dizzy height that is the top of the premier league table, COYI!"

not really bothered what anyone else thinks, city is my team, my choice, couldn't give a shit what any southern poof thinks.

The fact that we have the best owners in the world, makes us very lucky, but even if they wern't here, i still would be

2nd paragraph is obviously a piss-take.

Is that from KUMB?

To be fair loads on there said we were absolutely the team they wanted to avoid.

How times have changed !

We also have fans who hate other clubs with a passion, some few even hate other clubs more than the rags even though they've done next to fuck all. It is human nature.

Like a few other blues I quite like WHU and most fans will have a particular dislike of certain clubs but I was there in 87 and since then have a soft spot for them.

Not bothered in the slightest its just one fans view and its not going to tarnish my soft spot for the hammers.

Newtoncc said:
Below is extract from a fans forum just after draw was made, second paragraph is obviously bravado, but the 1st paragraph seems a bit extreme , wonder if his view would change if the club came in to money.

"I would rather crawl over broken glass before ever becoming a City fan or even having anything to do with them other than giving them a shellacking in the footie!

Victory should be a mere formality. They won't have an answer to Ravel's tricks and turns and Cole's physicality will ultimately prove too much for them to handle. What's even better is that we'll have Maiga to bring off the bench, which will no doubt spread fear amongst the City ranks. Pelligrini will struggle to control his team when disorder breaks out on the pitch as the glorious hammers lay waste to City's dreams of a final at Wembley. The season starts here. The West Ham fightback is underway so sit back and relax as we lay waste to the rest of the premier league and ascend to the dizzy height that is the top of the premier league table, COYI!"

Sounds like one of Markt85's fact of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.