West Ham Fans View

Surely the thread title should be "A West Ham Fan's View".

He is one Hammer. I've been to West Ham a fair few times and the fans I have experience of have been sound and have a good respect for us and are pleased for us that we've got our money.

KippaxCitizen said:
Surely the thread title should be "A West Ham Fan's View".

He is one Hammer. I've been to West Ham a fair few times and the fans I have experience of have been sound and have a good respect for us and are pleased for us that we've got our money.

It should in hindsight you are correct it should read fan not fans, and I agree on the whole they are ok , which is why this one stood out so much.

It's ironic, sarcastic, tongue in cheek. A jape, a joust, a joke. He's taking the piss - out of his own team. It's what makes football a laugh - the alternative to the swivel eyed myopic partial lunacy that is the domain of those on phone ins or commenting under newspaper articles on line.

It's what we used to do.

I can't wait for this - another semi after years of none. I'm going home and away. Wembley here we come!

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:
Not bothered in the slightest its just one fans view and its not going to tarnish my soft spot for the hammers.

You've got a soft spot for every fucking team.

Do one sky blue you sad miserable git. Go stalk someone else.

Bodicoteblue said:
Spend a lot of time on trains with other fans , almost all totally great .
Really only found problems with Arse - difficult to like!

Amen to this. Could never stand a lot of Arse fans. Like rags, they seem to kind of share certain characteristics wherever in the world you go.

Can't say I automatically dislike any fans of any other club, though. Generally, I more or less default to "these are lads just like me" until they prove otherwise somehow.

I always found WHU and Spuds fans in general to be more knowledgeable as compared to Chavski and Arse ones. That might just be personal experience, of course.

I do wish WHU fans well other than against us. I'd think you'd really have to love the game to subject yourself to regular watchings of a Fat Sam side.

I like west ham, they will have dickhead fans but we all do. I wouldn't mind losing this semi to them except the rags will turn them over in the final. Its our job to stop them winning a fucking thing.

de niro said:
I like west ham, they will have dickhead fans but we all do. I wouldn't mind losing this semi to them except the rags will turn them over in the final. Its our job to stop them winning a fucking thing.

Why would you not mind losing the semi? I want to win every match and think the league cup will be welcome as we've completed the domestic treble since the revolution. Perhaps I've misunderstood!

If you're allowed to have a second team, I chose West Ham a long time ago; initially, it was because we wore their kit with the hoops at school. Then later I met a West Ham fan who helped me out big time. I'll ignore any negative comments, as I know that lots of old school Hammers, actually have a soft spot for our club. Some of our younger fans give me runny shits, so I guess it's no difference at their club.

Probably been done to death on here but there is definitely a big mutual respect between West Ham fans and City, and when we play you last day of the season I hope its you lot winning the title!
With regards to this game it’s gone under the radar at West Ham, so much negativity surrounding the club some down to Allardyce some down to Gold & Sullivan, even talk of a boycott for the 2nd Leg. I think it shows in that we've only sold 2000 tickets for Wednesday, disappointing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.