West Ham fans.

Hopefully they'll win their remaining games after Sunday. Their fans don't seem as bitter about our good fortune as certain other sets of supporters. Hopefully they can stay up and build next season, I think they have what looks on paper like a decent team for next season.

Never had a problem with them lot, Don't know any West ham fans but from that forum they all seem alright.

With the team they have they dont deserve to be bottom of the league.

Feel sorry for the West Ham fans after all the fiasco surrounding their club over the last few years. They have had to put up with the success and arrogance of nearby clubs as well, much like ourselves.

I hoped I would get to go to Upton Park before they left, probably won't get the chance now.

After Sunday, I wish them all the best of luck and hope by some miracle that they stay up. I'd take the spammers over Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke and the like, any day of the week!

Got to say West Ham are a team I have allways looked out for.
Will be sorry for them should they take the drop.
Mirror image of City and their fans really, great passionate support who turn up every week no matter what, great expectations sadly let down too many times by inconsistency and just sheer shite football, but on their day can beat anybody............

I agree, met quite a few 'Ammers over the years, they all hated the scum with a passion similar to my own. After Sunday I hope they go unbeaten & avoid the drop.

Had a great laugh last game of season down there last year. "one Dale winton...there's only one Dale winton"

They fcking hate spurs and united and if the press really want something to write about they should get in the Boleyn before a West Ham game. They make our songs look like nursery rhymes!

I hope they stay up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.