West Ham fans.

If I lived in London and there was no City, I would be a Hammer!

When wandering through London after the derby with my City shirt on, I had three separate Hammers fans come up to me saying great win and well done and how they were cheering us on. Some good fans there.

always liked west ham, my dad told me that once when we got relegated, they came on the pitch and threw scarfs and applauded us, i hope we applaud them if we beat them on sunday.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Remember going down there when we were relegated in 87 and they gave us a standing ovation (the fans not the team) and a lot of lads swapped details and still keep in touch.

Proper club with real fans and I have a lot of time for them
I was there too, they lined the streets and applauded us all the way to the tube after our relegation, loved West Ham ever since, proper inner City fans just like us.

I have met and spoke to many a football fan when been on holiday or working away and I can honestly say the fans that are the most similar to us are indeed hammers fans, they seem down to earth and usually have good general football knowledge, real football people, who have also lived in the shadows of mouthy neighbours with band wagon jumping fans

Forgot to add they also hate the rags nearly as much as us, so that helps, hope they stay up

After our game at Upton Park this season, me+my lad went in a pub in Mile End, called The Wentworth Arms, typical street-corner east end boozer.

When we got in there, the Hammers fans were all having a sing-song, and on hearing our accents, welcomed us with open arms, and that was just after we'd beat them!!

Good awayday is West Ham, and like others have said, The Premier will be worse off without them.

Quite refreshing reading some of the comments on there tbh yet I`m not surprised it`s a West Ham board, always straight up, fair minded and no bollocks ime.

That hatred of Cockney reds is funny though, a mate of mine, born around there moved to Manchester for a short time as a kid, grew up a rag for a bit and returned ( now back here) always tells me of how it scares the sh1t out of him returning to his old place to see his old mates and family (all Hammers), now he`s a big handy 6`2" 18 stone + bloke and he ain`t shy, but this is genuine fear, he always says even though his mates and family are well known around there he still has to be very careful.

Ian said:
If I lived in London and there was no City, I would be a Hammer!

mcfcliam said:
Top, top club with quality, loyal as fuck supporters who know their football.

Glad they still see us for the real fans we are and not accusing us of being 'bandwagon jumpers'.

If I was a cockney, I'd also be a hammer.

Hope they stay up.

Same here.

Gotta lot of time for hammers shame there where they are needin the points comin to play us hope we get the 3 points Sunday and they go on to win there remaining games an stay up CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.