West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn't give in they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed 'em, you showed 'em all.
Especially that bubbles lot, especially that biased, stupid, Specsavers needing media crew, but especially that lot from PGMOL.

Denying 2 penalties and one of them against John Boy that is definitely NOT ON!! How dare they.

Phew though, at least I didn't bring them bad luck by posting late and doing a cut and paste at that!!! My daughter knows nothing of football and didn't know there was a match on. So I apologise. I really was getting worried (but not flapping on here) until we scored the second because of my late posting. :-) :-)

Professional performance, never really got out of second gear, didn't have to in all honesty. Just had to be patient against a well set up West Ham. Once the first goal went in could see what was going to happen.

Ake superb again, his goal was vital and he's been utterly superb all season. Full credit to him.

What more can you say about Haaland. Greatest single season in Premier League history, he's just getting better as well with his all round play. Thought he just cruised tonight but he's a ever present threat and it's a privilege to see him in a City shirt.

Onto Leeds now, a win there with Arsenal going to Newcastle may be a defining weekend in the title race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.