West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

If you watched on sky last night ratboy and Tyler did their best to make it sound as if West Ham were this fantastic team , they were not. Moyes was nearly laughing as he explained before the game certain players had an "illness" he had realised his best chance was to not bother with last night's game, but target the scum for points at the weekend . From the first couple of mins you could see that WHU were not interested in competing in a football match, our mistake was setting the tempo to slow at the start if we had gone out at a high tempo we would have won that game in the first 20 mins .

Great scenes for Erl's guard of honour. Genuine emotion from the big lad and indicative of the harmony and respect across staff and players. Didnt see Bernado 'Coffee Cup' Silva holding a hot brew of the black stuff so he surely approves :)
Posts like this really piss me off. It's a mug not a cup.

“Unfortunately, once Man City scored the first..” Might be biased (history thinking he’s a brain dead chancer) and a little pissed - but listening to the **** saying that post match (live near enough to the stadium to catch it when I get back) reinforces the fact that he’s a wanker with no affiliation to City but plays on his association with us. Twat.
Correct,We have enough debate regarding female pundits Izzy is very good.Micah,Spitty,Redknapp,Neville need fucking off.

The goal was always coming but it just needed that breakthrough.

I thought we played well first half, a bit slow at times, and Mahrez didn’t attack at all he just either wasn’t in the game or just passed backwards. But we still played well and hit the post twice.

After the breakthrough we relaxed a bit and West Ham’s heads dropped.

Other than Mahrez in the first half, everyone played quite well. Aké was the man with the breakthrough though.

Foden looked proper lively when he came on. Hopefully he’s well/fit enough to start soon. I’d love to see an attack of Grealish Álvarez Haaland and Foden on the pitch together at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.