West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Surely the self-proclaimed best manager in the world can come up with something more original?
*uck me I hope we hammer the fat bastard, he would be unbearable for ever more if he managed to get a result from us, just imagine him!!
fat-sam-big-sam.gif

I was more worried about last night's game than last weeks no idea why, so very happy to get the 3 very deserved points, but on a side note was Haaland's goal not offside was at the game so didn't see any reply I thought he looked off from where I was sat and replays this morning, obviously don't care if he was, but was surprised it wasn't checked.

“Unfortunately, once Man City scored the first..” Might be biased (history thinking he’s a brain dead chancer) and a little pissed - but listening to the **** saying that post match (live near enough to the stadium to catch it when I get back) reinforces the fact that he’s a wanker with no affiliation to City but plays on his association with us. Twat.
If he was talking as a neutral but looking at things from West Ham’s perspective he would say it was unfortunate for them. I doubt very much he meant it was unfortunate for everyone who doesn’t support City.

He may come across a bit like Benny from crossroads and doesn’t provide technical analysis, but he’s a big blue and sticks up for us. Call him names like that isn’t on really IMO.

The fact he had a career is good luck to him. Nedum more articulate though.

I was more worried about last night's game than last weeks no idea why, so very happy to get the 3 very deserved points, but on a side note was Haaland's goal not offside was at the game so didn't see any reply I thought he looked off from where I was sat and replays this morning, obviously don't care if he was, but was surprised it wasn't checked.
He was clear

I thought that too, but the replay showed clearly onside

Never in doubt and the Arse are running out of games.
Rat Boy Chuckle moaning about Ogbomna and deflections lol. He’s getting worried.
Great to see Nathan and Phil contributing and the Viking - words fail me.
Gotta love this club.

Good to see West Ham fans applauding Haaland after his goal as it was announced that he had broken the record. Always good when football fans whatever colours they wear appreciate they have witnessed a special player making history.
They are not a bad lot the Hammers.

Anyone else endure the shit show journey down the M6 last night? Began on the M56. The state of things.

Privilege to watch the lad make history though. He is ridiculous. And he seems like a lovely lad too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.