West Ham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The first half I expected given Kev and Gundog's bench duties, but a comfortable second half. We have enough goalscorers to find a way into the oppo net. And I'm claiming the assist for Foden's goal - I said in the first half that we need to ping a few into a crowded area with added venom, and wait for it hit a defender and go in the opposite direction to the goalie!
this is a must against leeds

West ham were shite and though they made it hard first half they offered nothing but resolute defending. That being said how Rodris effort didn’t go in I’ll never know and we could easily gone in 1/2 ahead. Second half we dominated and the early goal settled everyone and decided the game.

Comfortable night, great three points, records broken, team absolutely together and now onto Saturday.

I feel like Rodri, Grealish, Dias, Stones all desperately need a rest for Leeds to prepare for the big week

Kev looking like a european exchange student
Can't agree these players are playing for what they've always wanted. They are fckin loving it. History beckons for these lads and they are loving every minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.