West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

CBL1 125 row A on the aisle. Near the away dug out. There were more people making a noise than usual tonight. Good to hear.

Yeah I agree. I was in CB2. I didn’t think the pundits where around there. Where is the studio around there?

PEP Today was clear. We created many chances. I'm satisfied for many reasons. After the winter break, after 12 days, it was about how we were going to react. The team is incredible.

PEP on @21LVA injury He said he felt something, but no big issue I don’t think. I will know tomorrow exactly. He played really well today. He said it was after the action with the 'keeper.

West Ham offered nothing Antonio had fuck all to go off felt sorry for him. Was like a training ground exercise, West ham need go put more effort in if they wanna get out of that relegation battle.

Yeah I agree. I was in CB2. I didn’t think the pundits where around there. Where is the studio around there?

it’s when they come down to speak on the pitch at half & full time. They sit in any empty seats. (People have gone for a half time drink or at full time have left early). We had Shay Given a few weeks ago.

I guess the clean sheet and solid win were good, but it wasn't quite the defiant reaction to the ban I thought we'd get, and I have to say I think we are half the side when we play that stupid 442 to accommodate David Silva, even though he played well.

We were pretty slow and ploddy, but again it's fair to say a lot of teams looked undercooked after their breaks last weekend.

Mendy looked good, and in the second half I could see him making "hurry up" gestures to the rest of the backline and he tried to make a few things happen.
The 442 "David Silva" Press is easily bypassed by any team that goes at us.

David played well today, but he is too slow to rely on to be on the front line of our press. Our 3-4-3 press always looked good to me.

it’s when they come down to speak on the pitch at half & full time. They sit in any empty seats. (People have gone for a half time drink or at full time have left early). We had Shay Given a few weeks ago.

Fair dos.

It was a good night tonight, players back to finding the goal, should have had more but controlled it.

SS1 and Kippax Corner were very good.

Attendance was understandable given it was rearranged at short notice for a Wednesday.

Pep Guardiola on reports that Barcelona chairman, Josep Maria Bartomeu, had expressed support for Manchester City's Champions League ban: "Wait for the appeal. Don't talk too loud, because everybody is involved in situations sometimes."

Pep Guardiola continued: "We are going to appeal and hopefully, in the future, we can play Champions League against Barcelona." [via @sistoney67]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.