West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t Vinnie also on 4 yellows now? Leave him, Sane and Ferna out play Mangala, Gunda and Bernardo instead. Kev and Dave both need to start, then they get a week off, not even on the plane

Guys, what's the story with Sane? Is he injured? If so, is he out for a while? What are the chances that he plays at the weekend? This is critical information, as he is one of the star performers in my fantasy team :)

Guys, what's the story with Sane? Is he injured? If so, is he out for a while? What are the chances that he plays at the weekend? This is critical information, as he is one of the star performers in my fantasy team :)

Illness / Virus.

Just ill last night.
Re the weekend - 50/50 really - he's on 4 yellow cards, if he gets booked he will miss the derby as he would have accumulated 5 yellows.
So up to Pep to deem whether he risks him to not get booked or leaves him out. We did miss him big time last night though.

Just ill last night.
Re the weekend - 50/50 really - he's on 4 yellow cards, if he gets booked he will miss the derby as he would have accumulated 5 yellows.
So up to Pep to deem whether he risks him to not get booked or leaves him out. We did miss him big time last night though.

Thanks mate. I gave up on the league a long time ago, so I have now resorted to filling my forward positions with City players and hoping they do well every weekend. Sterling is a godsend :)

Pep can be annoying though, with the random rotations. Leave Jesus on the bench, permanently please :)

Just to clear the bookings up, it's Kompany, not Sane, we need to be worried about.

Kompany is on 4, Sane on 3.

Got to save Kompany and Fernandinho for the derby imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.