West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people not read other posts on this site? So let's just clarify a number of points that are constantly being mentioned.
Joe Hart cannot play as a loanee.
Sane has 4 bookings including the league cup.
Sane was ill last night and not injured.

OK now let's get on to other matters such how many we are going to win by on the weekend. Rant over!

Eh, he also didn't play Napoli away which is probably the biggest win of the season to date, and we were brilliant.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dave and Gundogan play tonight though, to give KDB a rest before United, and then Fernandinho gets a rest at Shakhtar we've given the entire midfield a game off then.
I wasn’t intending to give a full list of every fame that David had missed, I was referring to the 3 games where in my opinion we had been far and away the least fluid, and it was the 3 games I mentioned, all of which he solely or totally missed. If I recall correctly he came off the bench with about 20 mins left at Napoli and was a huge part in Napoli hardly getting the ball in that time. I think we miss him more than any other player when he isn’t there. That’s my opinion, and you haven’t changed it

A little worried for one major reason- Darren Randolph.

He's a decent keeper who was benched for Hart, who has been utter gash for West Ham.

Now they have to play Randolph, who will see this as an opportunity to take back the job. We could see one of those big performances from a keeper because of this, and we'd have probably been better seeing Joe play for them.

We simply have to rotate and prioritise the derby, and it's time Gundogan turns up and delivers. Big week for the lad and last night wasn't a great start.

A little worried for one major reason- Darren Randolph.

He's a decent keeper who was benched for Hart, who has been utter gash for West Ham.

Now they have to play Randolph, who will see this as an opportunity to take back the job. We could see one of those big performances from a keeper because of this, and we'd have probably been better seeing Joe play for them.

We simply have to rotate and prioritise the derby, and it's time Gundogan turns up and delivers. Big week for the lad and last night wasn't a great start.
They sold Randolph to Middlesbrough, it will be Adrian

Rest VK and Fern (4 yellows)

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Danilo
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Sané
Aguero

Last edited by a moderator:
We must freshen our first team this sunday, but i cant see pep changing too much. Our first team can have rest on mid week so,
............ederson
Danilo... kompany...otamendy...delph
Sane...dinho...silva...debruyne
........sterling....jesus
May be bernardo instead of sterling.

After they got their arse handed to them last night, I can only see a 5-5-0 formation from them. No need to play Magic Dave or KDB, prepare them to whoop the rags.

-----------------Ederson
Walker--Kompany--Otamendi--Delph
-------------------Danilo------------------
------------De Bruyne----Silva-----------
Sterling------------------------------Sane
--------------------Jesus------------------

They WILL park the bus and we need to be prepared for a long afternoon. I think Sterling will be the hero again because he's the best mover in the team and the hardest to defend against.

It's been a while since we handed out a thrashing and I think that's because we don't often start with a KDB-Silva-Sterling-Jesus-Sane front five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.