West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots with season cards who can't make midweek fixtures due to work, travel time, or family commitments.

For the record, my Mrs and I go every home game, but we don't have kids and we live in the northern quarter. However, I can understand others struggles;

If you live down south, be it exciled Mancunians or otherwise, you need at least a half day off work, plus you'll be knackered at work the next day (Monday was miserable at work for me as I didn't have holiday to take and got back from Wembley at 2AM).

If you have young kids that could cause a struggle.

If you don't work a strict 9-5, you could struggle.

Why is there a fucking obsession with labeling people who can't make the games a lesser fan? If you want the ground filled, that's on the club to figure something out.
Agree fully, I'm 5/6 miles away & have no problems with night games, my lad however has a 3 hour plus drive from near Oxford and if he's not on leave is fucked for night games.

There for the grace of god & all that.

Manchester's chronic traffic problems for me are to blame for people not going to midweek games.
Year on year it gets worse and the blame lies with the Council and Government for not doing enough to sort it out.

I know he has been out of favour since Leicester but could we possibly see the return of Delphinho? Might be a good time for him to step up and play in his more natural position.
One of the the main reasons we fell so far behind Liverpool in December was Delph and now that we have finally clawed our way back I don't want him anywhere near the team.

Manchester's chronic traffic problems for me are to blame for people not going to midweek games.
Year on year it gets worse and the blame lies with the Council and Government for not doing enough to sort it out.
Tried the buses? They work well.

We will be struggling to get our game together. I think the amount of injuries we have will disjoint us too much and ruin our normally fluid game.
WHU I think will go for us because we are missing our normal stalwarts.
On a plus side Zabba will have to try and contain Leroy.
We cannot afford to drop points, so I’ll take 1-0 now.

One of the the main reasons we fell so far behind Liverpool in December was Delph and now that we have finally clawed our way back I don't want him anywhere near the team.
True but I would hope that he has learned his lesson by now. He knows that he pissed Pep off and should be busting a gut to get back and perform if he is any sort of a professional. I doubt that we will see him however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.