West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe half each as we can't afford to lose either,i'm looking foward to the game,how will mp set up? how will sami play?(used to be crap v the arses)will we run out of steam? so many questions lol

That would also be suitable.

Me too. It’s hard to guess, hopefully he’ll play open and we can hurt them with pace. Think Pep needs to make the appropriate changes in the line up to avoid tiredness. Start Danilo, Mendy, Sane, Mahrez etc

CL and wembley has probably bankrupted a few tbf

I’m on about the season ticket holders who pick and choose games. I understand people can’t always afford to attend. All I’m saying is that tomorrow I feel like the team will need our support, and a half full stadium could be the difference between a win and dropped points.

Is anyone concerned that the absence of Fernandinho could affect our title chances?
Last time he was out We ended up losing 3 games I think.
My concern is not Fernandinho, it is that a squad as talented as ours can’t live without the man. They need to step up, we can’t do what we did last time he was out.

My concern is not Fernandinho, it is that a squad as talented as ours can’t live without the man. They need to step up, we can’t do what we did last time he was out.

I'm concerned as I was at the Leicester away game and we looked lost without him at times.
Gundogan tried to do his role but was hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.